Monday, November 16, 2009

Variety Spice, Reviews, News

In other news, Easter Rabbit has been reviewed over at Randall Brown's blog, Flash Fiction dot net, by Jess Bouchard. One of the great things about this review is that Jess's 8-year-old daughter has a say too. Says the 8 year old, about one of my stories, “I know this piece is deep. I don’t know why. I just do.” Thanks, Jess and her daughter.

Easter Rabbit also seems to hit a chord with domesticated animals. The cats at Lauren Ellen Scott's house are not only cute but don't mind posing with the book. I can't think of any stories in Easter Rabbit with cats in them, but maybe they'll like the plentiful birds.

At the last, Easter Rabbit gets a mention from Roxane Gay in her interview at The Collagist, saying, kindly, she's looking forward to its imminent arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment